The Associate will support the Corporate Banking Team. This team covers a wide range of general industries across the Southeast region and is part of the broader Corporate and Investment Banking Portfolio Management team.
- · Serves in a credit leadership role by actively participating in the training and mentoring of junior teammates to help build a best-in-class credit organization
- · Provides support for internal requests or projects as needed
- · Maintains in-depth knowledge of client base and industry sub-sector to provide analytical support to PM and other SunTrust teammates.
- · Reviews PM Analyst work for accuracy and completeness
- · Provides analytical work as part of sound underwriting process and ongoing portfolio review, including forward looking models that demonstrate indicative base case and stress case performance.
- · For assigned clients, leads a sound underwriting process, including appropriate structure and pricing discipline, accurate Prism and facility ratings, due diligence, CLO document preparation and coordinates review of loan/ISDA documentation with GPM and or counsel to identify structural concerns
- · Supports PM and GPM in analyzing sector views, portfolio segment performance, concentrations, and profitability
- Seeks leadership opportunities and participates in task forces outside of immediate scope of responsibility
- Actively participates in recruiting efforts and other firm initiatives
Qualifications3 years of related training and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf