This position can be based in Richmond or Atlanta.
The Wholesale Risk Centralized Lending team currently has an opening for a Portfolio Manager supporting the $5MM to $10MM hub. . The location for this role will be in one of the existing CLU sites in Richmond, Orlando or Atlanta. The PM will conduct credit underwriting and portfolio management activities including new money requests, renewals, and annual reviews. Direct client contact as well as collaboration with sales partners is an integral part of the position. This is an experienced position in credit underwriting, with focus on commercial and business banking relationships including conventional and SBA products. The role has the potential for single signature lending authority.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge of accounting
· Foundational understanding of financial statement analysis and cash flows
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to analyze complex issues, identify and execute on practical solutions
· Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
· Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial portfolio administration or underwriting and/ or 4 years of specialty lending experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf