Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the lifecycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit. Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments. Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs.
Individually responsible for, or manages a team that is responsible for, development and management of multiple, highly complex, specialized product lines (i.e. cash management) and/or market segments.
· Will lead all aspects of product development and management to anticipate and meet the borrowing and payment needs of clients (existing and new)
· Ideal candidate has passion for providing products of superior quality and value that help clients improve their financial confidence
· Wants to join and work in a team based collaborative environment
· Card, banking product, and payments experience a plus for the role
· Interested in joining SunTrust and working in Atlanta
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas in developing and managing products.
- Strong financial analysis, Project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing
·Prior experience in credit card product management, product marketing, or direct to consumer digital lending a plus·
Understanding and experience with credit card and financial service regulatory environment a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf