Provides sales support services to Relationship Managers, Portfolio Specialist and Team Leads including data gathering, credit file maintenance, and other administrative and servicing requests. May assist RM in identifying cross-sell opportunities. Serves as the liaison between clients, client teams and Middle Office support partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communications skills. Ability to multitask tasks under tight time constraints.
- Commercial Credit experience.
- 3 years financial services and client services experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Under minimal supervision, demonstrates problem solving skills, assumes responsibility and coordinates complex Commercial Client servicing task.
- Knowledge of commercial loan and deposit systems.
- 4 yrs Banking Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf