Responsible for reviewing eligible loans for referral to attorneys for foreclosure. During the review process determine if a loan has met the required criteria for referral or establishing a reason for exceptions. When applicable, working with various Line of Business to clear exceptions.
Review MSP and other applicable systems, meeting regulatory / investor requirements and monitoring of efficiency and productivity goals.
Engage with the Foreclosure Team and Attorneys as needed in monitoring various foreclosure processes and documenting applicable systems.
- Typically 3+ years of mortgage default related experience
- Data Entry (10 Key) skills are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan – 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work – vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance – financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation’s largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer over 1,500 branches and 2,800 ATM in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply: Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf