Trading Support Role within FX Operations provides operational support for Capital Markets. General responsibilities include working with FX Loans and FX Time Deposit products, working closely with FX Trading/Sales, clients, and multiple divisions under the SunTrust and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey umbrella. Additional functions may include responsibilities related to trader support, customer service, documentation, and new account set up.
- Processing foreign currency denominated deposits and loans
- Maintaining spreadsheet used in recording and tracking of FX Deposits and Loans
- FX Deposit and FX Loans Account maintainance and certificaton
- Credit Agreement document review for FX Loan terms and conditions
- Confirming related FX trades with corporate counterparties via phone or other electronic means including Email, Fax, or SWIFT.
- Process and settle FX financial transactions utilizing various reporting tools.
- Communicating with foreign exchange sales representatives regarding client activity
- Identifying and resolving trade discrepancies or reconciliation exceptions
- Other FX Ops related activities as assigned
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Access, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time sensitive, multi-tasked operations environment
- College degree, preferred with a major in either: finance, accounting, or management.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a FX Operations role
- Knowledge of foreign exchange instruments, FX Loan experience a plus
- Working knowledge of swift and related message types
- Experience with foreign exchange trade entry system
- Familiarity with the following systems: WallStreet Systems, MTS, OBIQ, MS Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf