Provides coordination and support in the area of bank security and physical security equipment. Ensures successful implementation of security deliverables in accordance with company standards and industry best practices. Provides technical support and diagnosing of complex online alarm, digital video and card access systems. May program, maintain and update information in alarm monitoring and card access systems. Places service calls for alarm and card access system repairs. Minimum Requirements: 2 years of security experience and 1 year of systems support experience. Preferred Requirements: CPTED (Crime Prevention through Environmental Design) Training.Qualifications
- 2-5 years of electronic security experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows Outlook, Excel and Word
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written, visualization and listening) skills.
- Experience programming Access Control Systems
- Experience working programming Video Monitoring System
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf