Cultivate and manage client relationships. Execute firm and customer trades in accordance to risk parameters. Independently handles less complex transactions based on the knowledge of transaction strategies within assigned business area. Needs guidance on complex transactions.
Follows all risk related practices and policies. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· 4 years of related work experience
· In-depth knowledge of industry, market, and products
· Advanced analytical, sales, communications, and client relationship management skills.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· MBA degree, with a Finance focus 6 years of related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf