Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and/or overseeing processes, programs or activities that support the Company's credit, operational, compliance and/or market risk management objectives in the areas including but not limited to risk management strategies, business processes, portfolio management, risk analysis and reporting (other than technology system), etc.
Responsible for highly complex, processes, programs or activities that support the Company's credit, operational, compliance and/or market risk management objectives
Activities are typically focused on large number of LOB, Function or Corporate processes, programs or activities span numerous functions and/or have a enterprise-wide impact.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills or highly specialized skill set.
- Well developed verbal and written communication/ presentation skills.
- Adept with Microsoft Office products.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf