Responsible for a moderate- to large-size portfolio of system or LOB. Maintains and publishes complex data mappings, data dictionary snapshots and management reports; serves as a liaison with data stewardship and LOB/Function user community to ensure appropriate understanding, interpretation and usage of complex business data definitions. Actively participates in the Enterprise Data Governance working group for process, templates, and tool needs. Coordinates and defines data quality thresholds and acceptable tolerance levels with information delivery, data stewardship and LOB user community appropriately. Maintains data quality queue and conducts analysis of complex issues for remediation. Develops and executes data profiling and validation routines to measure and monitor data quality by using standard enterprise tools and analyzing issues for remediation. Defines, develops and maintains complex data quality reports for clean-up, measurement and monitoring. Maintains, aligns and executes complex change management process to address data specific changes. Uses a broad understanding of information management strategy to provide insights toward maintenance and scalability of key data assets, opportunities for operational efficiencies and adherence to service levels.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business related fields (e.g., finance, accounting, computer science, computer engineering, MIS, or quantitative discipline) or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
• 4 years of experience in data governance/ management (meta data, data quality, and master data)
• 3 year of experience in profiling, developing, testing and validating data related changes
• 2 year of experience with understanding and exposure to change management, quality assurance/integrity measures and compliance activities regarding data.
• Experience in Banking/Financial Services industry
• 3 years of experience in data governance and analysis tools (i.e., IBM, Ab Initio, Informatica, Dataflux, TOAD, DB2, Access, Excel, SAS, etc.).
• General knowledge of accounting and/or finance fundamentals and related business techniques supporting those functions. Knowledge of data assets and/or source systems used in Consumer / Private Wealth / Marketing space.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf