Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Will work directly with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Project Managers and other team members to define business processes, business and technical requirements. Responds to issues in a timely manner by receiving and investigating incidents or service tickets. Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and provides input to developing long-term improvements. Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents. Has occasional contact with end-users. Communicates status of issue resolution to internal customers. Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Works independently in response to general work direction. Execute existing information security policy and provide guidance to IT security staff and other stakeholders. Assist in determining threats; identify risks and vulnerabilities to the organization, and direct corrective actions. Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in IT security or access
management or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Knowledge of
information security programs and ability to apply that knowledge in practice. Ability to
manage competing priorities. Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by
analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Experience
participating in projects. Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward
situations. Experience documenting requirements using Structured Analysis Techniques such
as Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows.
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
· Prior experience in CA Identity Suite/CA Identity Minder, CA Identity Governance (aka CA Governance Minder)/ CA Directory/ CA PAM, CA Strong Authentication is preferred.
· Strong technical and analytical skills required, including the ability to design effective access controls in a regulated environment
· Ability to clearly & concisely communicate complex, technical information to non-technical audiences is required
· Experienced in data analysis, Role Mining, attestation, Role Management and governance is preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate clearly via verbal and written communications to staff, stakeholders and senior management
- Highly motivated to foster an environment that promotes collaboration to create excellent results.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels within the organization and have frequent contact with other teams within the company.
· Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.
· Ability to clearly communicate to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf