About the Wholesale Division
Leveraging our guiding principles of Client First, One Team, Profitable Growth and Executional Excellence, the Wholesale Banking Division delivers a suite of products and services regardless of client size, ranging from asset management, lending, deposits, capital raising, cash management, and merchant card services. The Wholesale Division is made up of four business units: Commercial Real Estate Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial & Business Banking, and Treasury & Payment Solutions in addition to three support units: Wholesale Risk, Wholesale Operations and the Wholesale Business Information Office.
About the Program
The 10-week Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst Program allows interns to gain an in-depth understanding of the day to day responsibilities of a Wholesale Banking Analyst, gaining exposure to the organization, culture and strategy. Interns will be placed in either the Commercial and Business Banking Line of Business or the Wholesale Risk Organization and will support internal business partners and external clients.
Training and Coaching
With a mix of web-based, on -the –job, and self-directed training, interns will gain the valuable skills necessary to launch their career within the Wholesale Banking Division.
As a Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst, you will be assigned a mentor to guide you through the summer program. In addition to having a formal mentor, you will build relationships with your colleagues through various team projects, volunteerism activities, and other networking events.
Qualities We Seek in Potential Candidates
To be considered for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Completed junior year of an Undergraduate degree with a scheduled graduation of December 2015 or May 2016.
- Preference toward Accounting, Finance and/or Economics majors; all majors will be considered
- Strong academic performance: overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 (minimum) or above required;
- Preferred interest in business and finance;
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills, sales and analytical aptitude
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
Begin your rewarding career as a Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst to expand your knowledge and open future opportunities in the financial field. Be sure to look for us on-campus and apply through your school’s career portal.
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates that are permanently eligible to work in the United States.